On this special bonus episode of The Break Down with Brodkorb and Becky, Michael Brodkorb and Becky Scherr are joined by Republicans Rep. Walter Hudson and John Rouleau and Democrats Susie Lewis and former Rep. Ryan Winkler for top-notch analysis and commentary on the New Hampshire Primary results.
- 00:02:46 – President Joe Biden wasn’t on the ballot in the New Hampshire Primary, but he still won. What is the status of the race for the Democratic nomination for President?
- 00:06:52 – Minnesota Congressman Dean Phillips won approximately 20 percent of the vote in the New Hampshire Primary. Where does Phillips go next?
- 00:15:52 – Nikki Haley finished behind Donald Trump in the New Hampshire Primary. Did she do enough to stay in the race?
- 00:23:55 – What is the path forward for Dean Phillips?
- 00:29:09 – Can Donald Trump win in November?
- 00:41:17 – If Donald Trump is convicted of a crime, is he fit for office?
- 00:49:45 – Are voters optimistic or pessimistic about the future?
- 00:55:50 – How Republicans and Democrats view the economy as an issue in 2024.
The Break Down with Brodkorb and Becky will return with a new episode next week.
Subscribe to The Break Down with Brodkorb and Becky below ->